LA AVENTURA ESPAÑOLAAimed at students from 14 to 18 years old
La aventura española
- Aimed at students from 14 to 18 years old.
- Suitable for ALL levels of Spanish.
- Reduced-size and personalised classes.
- DATES: From 2 weeks: Summer and all year long
- Accommodation with host families or in student residences (only for school groups) with ALL services included (full board, laundry, internet)
- Groups minimum 15 students
- Every 15 students (the accompanying teacher will have free accommodation and meals ).
Spanish course (20 hours a week) & Experiences (12 hours a week).(english lessons optional)
Accommodation and meals
Welcome Pack (city guide book, map …)
Experience Card (discounts at sports centres, urban transport and other establishments)
Wi-Fi internet in the class room
Transfers from the nearest airport, Madrid(only for groups minimum 20 students
Transfers for individuals or groups of less than 20 students from the nearest airport MADRID
Educational excurtions & weekend trips
The programme is divided into two main parts:
- Spanish classes, in the morning (Monday to Friday for 4 hours). Students can enjoy the practise of Spanish as a foreign language in the classroom,
- English and /or Activities, in the afternoons (Monday to Thursday for 3 hours). Through the students’ own workshop of choice, they can put into practice their communication skills by interacting with their spanish classmates, and Spanish colleagues and monitors(for the activities). The activities learning content will be appealing and of interest to students given that they have chosen themselves.
STUDENTS WILL ACHIEVE
- Improving and perfecting their communication skills by total immersion.
- Submerging themselves in our Experiences through the most appealing and significant content.
- Enjoying the warm nature of the Spanish people in a city that guarantees the comfort and safety of its visitors.
- Learning about the Spanish lifestyle and customs.
- Discovering Spain, its cultural and artistic heritage and spectacular scenery.
- Acquiring or increasing personal maturity through life-enriching experiences